Wednesday, November 27, 2013

OPI I Have a Herring Problem Review

I tried out my new OPI in I Have a Herring Problem on Sunday.  It is now Wednesday, and I just had to do a touch up coat, as I've had some wear at the tips, but really, not too bad. This is a pretty blue gray,  with a tiny hint of shimmer.  At least, it's this color in the bottle, or after MANY coats on the nails.  On Sunday, I ended up having to apply 4 coats to get opaque coverage on my nails.  The first few coats went on very streaky and light.  I could even see my pink-tinted base coat through in places, until I got to layer 4.  Usually, I'm very pleased with OPI, but I wouldn't recommend this one, unless you enjoy having to apply multiple layers of polish in one sitting.  Ain't nobody got time for that! I think I'll stick to Sephora Formula X!

Here's a picture-keep in mind, this is on Wednesday, after doing a touch up layer (5 coats-not counting top coat!), so my nails aren't in the best of shape.  These hands work hard throughout the week!




0 comments:

Post a Comment