Saturday, November 16, 2013

Is there a five step program for beauty subscription boxes?

Because I may need one!

I had been aware of monthly sampling subscriptions for a while, but finally got around to signing up for one in June.  I received my first Ipsy Glam Bag in July, and I've been a subscriber since.  Not a super thrilled subscriber, mind you, but I'm certainly not planning on cancelling my subscription any time soon.  The next month, I signed up for Birchbox, and then Beauty Box 5.  Not being content to stop there, I bit the bullet, and subscribed to a more costly subscription, Wantable. I recently signed up for a skin care only service, One Radiant, and then another beauty one, The Sample Society (after cancelling Beauty Box 5). Yes, I am practically swimming in makeup and sample sized products, but I love it!

I'm constantly stalking blog posts and forum threads about beauty subscription services-not that I should really subscribe to any more, because while most are only around $10 a month, the cost does add up fast! My excuse is that I have a stressful, pretty much all consuming, job as a first grade teacher, and this is my form of relaxation.

I'll be posting pictures of the boxes I've received this month (except Ipsy and Birchbox which I forgot to take pictures of-yeah, it's my fist post, and I'm already a crappy blogger, LOL), and giving my reviews of the products soon.  If you'd like to sign up for any of these, I'd love it if you'd click on the links I post to subscribe under me.  I could earn points, and you can help me feed my addiction!

0 comments:

Post a Comment