Saturday, December 21, 2013

More Subscription Reviews Coming Soon!

Whew! As a first grade teacher, this was a looooonnnng week! Excited kids, tired teachers, administrators who still expect things to continue as normal.... Anyhow-it's over, and I have 2 glorious weeks to not think(too much) about work! That means I'll be able to catch up on blogging!

Stay tuned for reviews on my December Ipsy Glam Bag, my December Birchbox (which finally showed up!), my first Sample Society box, my rather disappointing December Wantable Makeup box, my fisrt Lip Factory Box (hint-I big, fat, hairy, LOVED it!), AND my December One Radiant.

Wow, when I type all of those out, it sounds kind of ridiculous that I subscribe to all those things, but it's so exciting to get fun stuff in the mail!  I hope to get a few posts up about other things besides box reviews, but I certainly don't want to interrupt the busy schedule I have set for myself of sleeping late, watching cheesey tv shows late at night, lounging around the house in my jammies, enjoying my family, and pretending that the outside world doesn't exist for the next two weeks. I've got my priorities, you know? ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment