Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Get 3 Zoya Nail Polishes for Free!

     I know, I know-I'm late to the party on this one, but just in case you haven't heard, hurry over to http://www.zoya.com/ and pick out 3 nail polishes for free! Ok, maybe not totally free, you do have to pay $12 shipping and handling, but this is still quite a steal! I was first introduced to Zoya through Ipsy a few months ago, and they make a nice quality, long lasting polish that comes in tons of colors. From looking at the website, it looks like most bottles typically sell for $9 a piece, so $12 for 3 isn't too shabby! Use the code COLOR2014 to get the deal today through 1/13/14.
     I picked out Kylie2, which is a creamy pinkish/red, Zuza, which is a turquoise metallic shimmer, and Odette, which is a creamy orchid. I'm trying to force myself to branch out of the more traditional colors I usually go for.
     I get nothing out of this-just thought I'd spread the word!

1 comments:

  1. aaah i wish we had these kinds of promos here in the PH too :D

    ReplyDelete